Thursday, April 9, 2009

Gifts from Mimi and Papa

(This may be a LITTLE picture heavy, but I couldn't cut any of the pictures...you really needed to get a sense of the joy.) She had so much fun opening her present from Mimi and Papa in Texas. It's so fun to see her this age and really getting into it and recognizing what each thing was. She especially loved her hair ties (which I didn't take a picture of because I found them after I double-checked the box) and she asked me to put it in her hair so she could be "pretty". She also tore right into her stickers--she LOVES stickers. I'm hooking her up with her purse so she can take it to dinner tonight and it'll keep her busy. Something to put her crayons in. :o)

Thank you so much Mimi and Papa! Our gift was so generous and she had so much fun opening everything.

Oops. I have to run...Gunner is eating the plastic Easter eggs...fun.























No comments: