Saturday, March 14, 2009

Buying fabric has always been a weakness



I purchased this fabric to make curtains for Bella's bed/playhouse (whenever it's finished). Since the playhouse will have a little kitchen, then this will make the perfect curtains and perhaps even a little tablecloth.




I bought these two fabrics when I first found out I was pregnant. I just knew I was having a boy and even though I had no clue what I'd do with these, I snatched them up. The dark blue "Atomic Space Cadet" fabric will be great for the backing of a quilt. The lighter blue alien one will make cute pants/shorts (well...maybe 10 pairs of shorts/pants since I have several yards of it!)--I just may embroider a onsie to match.

Imagine Abel's surprise when I brought these boy fabrics home. It went something like this: "What did you get that for?" "For the baby," I said. "Shouldn't we wait until we find out what we're having before you start stocking up?" Abel's so practical.

No comments: