Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Sweetest Little Tu-Tu

Or should this be titled the Smallest Tu-Tu Ever?

A little birdie told me Bella needed a tu-tu. A tu-tu? Are you sure? She's not even in dance (...yet). So I whipped this little tu-tu up and can't help but think--isn't this the sweetest little tu-tu you've ever seen? So fluffy (and hopefully not itchy). Looks so heavenly. Hopefully Bella won't start ripping off the ribbons (I know her a little too well). I'm thinking I need to put a stitch in the bow. Maybe tomorrow night...

I need to get her a little onesie. I'm playing around with different ideas. I've been wanting to try freezer paper steciling. Of course I could always embroider it, but isn't that too easy? (Well, given my luck trying to master embroidering on towels, it might not be. But that's a different story.) Wouldn't the words "Bella Fleur" be so sweet across a soft pink onesie. (Just an FYI, "Fleur" means "flower" in French). Almost sweet enough for this tu-tu.

So scrumptous! I can't wait for her to try it on!




No comments: