Wednesday, February 17, 2010

New Year's Resolution Part 1

My New Year's Resolutions this year were all about learning. There were a number of things I've been wanting to take classes in for a long time but I always use the kids as an excuse. So, I made it my mission this year to take a photography class, photoshop class, and a serging class. While we're on the subject, I also wanted to expand my social group by joining a Mom's Group again or some thing else so that I can meet people with similar interests.

Today I took the first step in checking one of these off the list by registering for a photography class. The class starts on March 27th at 1:00. If things go well (with daddy watching the kids) then I'll sign up for more photography classes.

I also attempted to sign up for a Photoshop class as well (another New Year's Resolution) but that class was cancelled.

(If you're still reading this, bless you for hanging in there. I promise I'll have more exciting posts in the future.)

To add even more productivity to my week, I also signed up for two moms groups and one sewing group--it sounds a little excessive, but I just want to try them all out and see which one works best for me and the kiddos.

No comments: