Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Our Christmas Trip

I'll post some pictures of the wedding later (when I finally get them off Abel's computer), but in the meantime, I wanted to share some pictures from our trip to Texas.

I don't know any families who have five generations alive at one, but Bella and Noah are fortunate to have two great-great grandmothers. Here is Nana (isn't her coloring beautiful?).



Mimi learned that Noah hates bath time. (On a side note, I have such an attachment to my grandparent's house. Looking at this picture, with the kitchen window in the background--it's very comforting. I hope we feel the same way about our house. Maybe in time with enough memories...)



Justin and Travis...and I think the bunny ears are provided by Father Francis but I'm not sure.



I wish I would have noticed Bella drank some orange gatorade before I took this picture.



Mimi and Bella opening presents.



Our little flowergirl.

No comments: