Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Photoshop Play

So we lounged away today (doing odds and ends like setting up trash collection services and utilities) while we wait for the keys to our house (YAY!!). Though Noah needs to help, I played around with photoshop a little--unfortunately we only have Photoshop elements, so I was somewhat limited. I wanted muted tones with just the blue of his car seat coming through. I wish the initial photo would have come out a little more clear, then it would look a little better.



I also wanted to share this picture of Isabella and Mimi. Doesn't she just love her Mimi?


While we worked on the house on Sunday, Bella played with these wooden "paper" dolls by Melissa and Doug. They were a steal at only $3 at the Family Swap Meet earlier that morning.



Here is our nice scraped ceiling in the master bedroom. No popcorn here! (Check out the view)

No comments: