Monday, August 11, 2008

The Lettuce Leaf Dress

No, it's not edible despite of the name. I call this the "lettuce leaf" dress because of the rippled edges on the hem and collar.

So call me obcessed, but I dove into my drawers and found this t-shirt that I don't wear anymore because I think it's just a tad too short (you know how finky shirts can be). I decided to make a dress out of it and I have to say I just love it. It looks so much better on her than me...and the color looks really great on her skin tone. Plus, it looks so cozy--again, I wish there was a t-shirt big enough for me to make a dress out of (or maybe there is?). I'm not so sure it would look as good on me...





Saturday morning--we're obviously pretty relaxed!

Is she looking like a true "kid", or what? She's getting so big!

No comments: