Thursday, August 14, 2008

Wish List

So I don't have very many craft and sewing books--mainly because every time I look at them I think "I can make that" and there's no need to buy the book. But I've recently discovered that craft/sewing books are the same thing as pattern books--that's a WHOLE new world. That I've jumped right into. It's unfortunate that I don't speak japanese, because the cutest books are in Japanese, but there are plenty of blogs which reassure me that all you really need are the patterns--we'll see.

ISBN: 4056041792


Girly Style Wardrobe


Toys to Sew


Kwik Sew for Toddlers (I just purchased) Supposedly this is full of great basic patterns


Bend the Rules Sewing (I LOVE one of the toddler fairy/elf hat patterns--need to buy this before winter!)


I'm sure I'll find more!

No comments: