Monday, August 11, 2008

Free Cycle

So I decided to go through some of my drawers and toss some of the clothes I haven't worn in a while (which I'm never very good at because I always think that I may wear it later).

I found this old Freebirds t-shirt that I never wear anymore because people here don't know what it is...and decided I could recycle them.






I :heart: these pants. I wish they made t-shirts big enough for me to make a pair for myself. Anyway, Bella should be VERY comfortable in them and should get lots of use on our trip to the Sequoias! (Hmmm maybe I should make a few more pairs. I need to find some more t-shirts.) Plus, we've been calling Bella "Monster" lately because she gets into everything...so I was glad I was able to preserve the word "Monster" when making her pants.

No comments: