Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The Three Musketeers Unsupervised

Today, Bella, Noah, and I went to the store by ourselves. I know it doesn't sound like a very big accomplishment, but when you consider getting every one bathed, dressed, fed (Noah eats every 1-2 hours), Noah's diaper changed, Bella going to the bathroom (every 1 to 1.5 hours), ensuring the diaper bag is stocked, and getting everyone in the car; it's exhausting.




Bella "helping" after Noah's bath

We didn't quite make it through Costco before Noah started fussing so we ended up with just fruit and milk. (And some chocolate chip cookies that are hidden in the pantry. Those are for really bad days.) After dropping Bella off at Grandma's (and taking a quick nap), Noah and I headed to Target to finish getting some of the essentials we didn't want to buy in bulk. Something about being at the store must make him hungry because that trip was cut short as well (he must take after his Momma--he'll be my food court buddy when he's older).

Fortunately my friend made us stew, so atleast we'll have a balanced lunch this week (not just cheese and fruit).

I should get even more bonus points today for washing clothes. I doubt they'll ever get folded or put away, but at least it's a start.

Tomorrow we're headed to the office (and lunch of course) to say hello to all the girls. We'll see how my little stud-muffin handles all the attention.



(On a side note, I realize it's been several posts without pictures which is a no-no in the blog world. I'm having issues with our memory card reader but hopefully we'll make up soon.)

Pictures are now added

No comments: