Thursday, August 27, 2009

I Need to Look in the Mirror

After a pen-in-the-washer incident, several of my shirts were ruined. I only have a few shirts that I can wear right now since most of my shirts are packed or are maternity shirts, so yesterday I had to pick up a few shirts at the mall. Fortunately, Forever 21 has great t-shirts for only $4.50, so I bought three.

Today, I needed to go to Target, so I quickly dressed Bella and Noah. Between feeding both of them, taking care of their bathroom needs, etc., I just threw some clothes on myself and ran out the door.

The trip to Target went pretty well. Several people came to look at Noah and talk with me. Bella and Noah were so well behaved that we stopped by the food court and had lunch. When we got home, I started to prepare Bella for a nap, I took a glance at myself in the mirror and noticed that the $4.50 price tag was STICKING OUT OF MY SHIRT! Since my hair is cut short, it was clearly visible.

So many people approached me about Noah, I can't blieve no one said anything about the tag!

Mental note: In attempting to get the kids out the door, need to look at myself in the mirror.

No comments: