Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Any day now...

Still no word on whether the bank accepted our offer on the house. We've been told by the buyer's agent that Countrywide promised an answer by Friday. If they don't accept it, the house is going to foreclosure sale on the 19th--they are postponing the sale just long enough to evaluate our offer. We're certainly counting down the days. This baby (and Bella, too) needs a home!!

No comments: