I was hoping we'd start this weekend with some news on the house (followed by some thrifting and garage saleing), however, the old offer on the house has come back to haunt us. Countrywide has attempted to reach the people who submitted the prior offer (back in early December) and has given them until the end of this week to respond. So far, they haven't heard back from them and we hope they never do! :o)
Countrywide has postponed the foreclosure sale to April 15th to allow time for the property to close--which is a great sign! It sounds like they are prepared to move forward with our offer. I was hoping to move-in by Easter so we could do an Easter Egg hunt in the house, but we'll see!