Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Bath Time


I have to say by far, my favorite time of day is bath time. And by bath time, I don't mean for me (I'm doing good for getting a 5 minute shower every other day), but we're talking about mountains of bubbles and a little giggly Bella. You may notice that there's no water in her bath picture. That's because I have to convince her to come out of the bathtub--she likes to play around in the tub long after the water is gone.

On my "to do" list is a new bath stopper for our tub. We have one of the push-button-suction types and it's horrible. Ours has a sweet-spot that you have to find, otherwise it keeps popping back up like those little gophers at the arcade. Bella likes the join in one the fun and finds it humorious to push on it (and make it pop back up) once I finally get it situated. I hate to say it, but she has her mom's sense of humor.

No comments: