Thursday, February 21, 2008

Orange Goodness



This week is especially busy in our household. Today at my office we had a potluck/baby showers for two pregnant women (both having boys) so last night we spent making homemade salsa. Abel traveled to Palmdale today, so I had to get up especially early to take Bella to Abel's parents before work so that they could drop her off at daycare (the daycare doesn't open until 6:30 when I open the office). That meant that I had to get up early enough to provide plenty of cuddle-time since I knew Bella would have a hard time waking up so early. To add to it, I have a business trip to Salt Lake tomorrow and have to be at the airport at 5:15 AM.




To make up for our early morning, I put Isabella in our favorite cuddly orange shirt. I love the squirrel with its swirly tail and the cute ruffled sleeves. The color is so cute against her red hair. Unfortunately, she was too busy to stand still for the photo, so here's an action shot:


No comments: