Sunday, April 6, 2008

Vamping up the Layout

Blogger has made some features recently available (to those of us who rely on their free services) that weren't available before, so I decided to slowly start integrating these. This may be a multiple weekend project; we'll see how it goes.

Anyway, you'll see that I added some of my favorite blogs to share. Perhaps someday I'll have the time to do all of the things I want to do (ha ha) but I've enjoyed looking through these sites for the past year or so for inspiration. I just put the ideas in my pocket and save them for later (perhaps for another naptime or three-day weekend).

I didn't even know these ladies existed and have enjoyed following them through their adventures. I thought I would share them with you. Perhaps someday (when I have something more productive to post--andmore time ofcourse!) I'll make it to their lists.

No comments: