Saturday, April 10, 2010

Presidio Park





























These days Noah seems a little more portable so he tends to come with me more often. (Plus, Abel prefers to keep Bella since she's potty trained.) After taking Abel's dad to the air port, I stopped by Presidio Park--something I'd been wanting to do since we first came to San Diego. The park highlights a beautiful Mormon mission--it's actually a San Diego landmark since you can see it from the highway. It's only taken four and a half years figure out how to get to it.

In case you were wondering, Noah was sitting in a wine press from the 1700's. Pretty crazy, huh? It's in amazing condition considering it's two and a half centuries old!

I'll take more pictures of Bella soon--she's had a 3 year monopoly on here, so I think she can share a little with her new bro.

No comments: